You are using an outdated browser. To have the best experience use one of the following browsers:
SENHOOG from A-Z.
You can probably guess what’s coming now. Exactly. The SENHOOG alphabet. This is crammed with useful information and things that you should read. Anything that isn’t clear? Questions? Then our hosts will be delighted to explain things to you – simply get in contact with us.
- Payment: Have you received a booking confirmation / bill from us? Then please make a payment of 20% of the invoice amount within two weeks and then pay the balance at least two weeks before you arrive. The date of the receipt of payment in our account is binding. If there are less than two weeks between completion of the contract and arrival kindly pay the amount in full.
- Payment options: We accept EC-card, Maestro, Visa, Mastercard, American Express.
- Visitor's tax: On Sylt the visitor’s tax amounts to € 3.30 per day/person. Children under 18 years of age are exempt from this charge.
Check-in & Checkout
- On your day of arrival our hosts will greet you in person between 16.00 and 20.30 on Sylt, or by 11.00 the next morning if you arrive late.
- The evening before your departure our hosts will say goodbye to you in person. Please vacate your SENHOOG accommodation by 11:00 on your day of departure.
- Intermediate cleaning: For stays of 7 days and more on Sylt an intermediate clean is provided free of charge. We’ll be happy to arrange a date and time when you are here. A fee will be charged for further cleaning.
- Final cleaning: Our SENHOOG holiday homes are professionally cleaned after every stay. The cost of this final cleaning is € 290 on Sylt. For a stay of 7 days or longer an intermediate clean is free of charge.
On Sylt we provide you with the free guest tickets for the respective region. With these you can take advantage of exclusive benefits and discounts.
- All of our SENHOOG holiday homes offer free WLAN. The access details and passwords will be provided when you arrive.
- Your four-legged family member is very welcome in our SENHOOG holiday homes. Please let us know before you arrive that you are travelling with a dog. Then we can prepare our free inclusive dog package for you. We charge a flat rate of € 90 per dog and stay. Please ensure that your dog does not lie on the beds or upholstered furniture.
- Our smallest guests are also fully catered for in our SENHOOG holiday homes. If your baby is coming with you, please let us know when you book. We provide you with Stokke Tripp-Trapp high chair, cots, baby blanket, Stokke-Steps bouncer, baby monitor, bottle warmer and much more. For older kids we provide high-quality toys and books.
Refrigerator & Laundry
- Refrigerator: When you arrive you will find a complementary full fridge containing sparkling wine, parma ham, Milanese salami, cheese, grapes, juice, butter and fresh bread; a Nespresso bar with coffee capsules, a Ronnefeldt tea bar, mineral water (medium and still), and a trust wine cabinet. On request we can offer you a shopping service for a fee.
- Laundry: In each of our SENHOOG holiday homes we supply an unlimited quantity of towels and bathrobes, we also supply a beach bag with beach towels. We change our high-quality bed linen for you every seven days. A Miele washing machine with a dryer and washing powder are also provided.
- Smoking is not permitted in our SENHOOG holiday homes. In the outside area you have access to terraces and garden areas.
Travel cancellation insurance
- Something unexpected can always happen. So we advise that you take out a travel cancellation insurance policy with the Europäische Reiseversicherung company. You will then be insured against applicable cancellation charges in the event of late arrival, early departure or non-arrival as a result of unforeseen circumstances.
- If you have not taken out travel cancellation insurance, the following rules apply. If the contractually-agreed services are not used, we will charge you the agreed price.
- Impossible? Not with us. Our hosts are happy to fulfil wishes of every kind - a breakfast service, a menu service, book-a-cook, individual childcare, sports equipment hire, personal training and in-house massage are just some of the services we can provide on request!
- Shuttle service: Our hosts offer you a free shuttle service from the airport or Westerland station.